Friday, December 19, 2014

Week Nineteen - End of Our Class :(

This Semester:


It's been a really fun semester and I'm really sad that this is the last time I'll have this group of students before they graduate. Students have learned about the basics of micro and macroeconomics, traveled to the Wright State College of Business, created personalized budgets, planned their dream vacation, and interviewed local people about our economy. Most upsettingly, this is the first group ever where everyone beat me in the Stock Market Simulation! That one will hurt for a while.
Students met Dean Li of the College of Business!

We wore some cool outfits on Halloween...

And I got crushed on the OH Stock Market Challenge... congratulations to all!

Upcoming Semester: 


Obviously I won't have these students anymore, but I did want to encourage you to subscribe to our DRSS Local Economics Podcast Project on iTunes. I'll be releasing the podcasts on a regular basis over the next few weeks, so I would love to continue building the audience for this project with each successive group of students. Please check it out on iTunes, subscribe, and 'Like' us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DRSSPodcastProject.

If you have any questions about grades or the class, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at arch.grieve@wright.edu.

Have a great break!

~Mr. Grieve

No comments:

Post a Comment