Friday, March 27, 2015

Week Twelve

This Week


We spent the week continuing to work on our budgets, with students looking up information about where they wanted to live and what they wanted to do. Special thanks to Mr. Federinko for coming in as well and talking about Naviance with the students so they could understand how to look up the information they would need about the colleges they wanted to attend in order to make their student loan payoff portion of their budgets more accurate.


Upcoming Week


Obviously next week is spring break! When we get back from that, however, students will continue working on their budgets for that week. We also are coming towards the end of the stock market simulation, and unfortunately I am falling behind. It's looking like I may have a lot of donuts to buy with the nosedive my portfolio took. The only good news for me is that many of the students portfolios did as well! I'm at -2.22% right now. See how the groups were before market open today below.

I'm at -2.22%... The competition ends on 4/17/15!
Have a great spring break!

~Mr. Grieve

No comments:

Post a Comment